Monday, September 14, 2009

Music, music, music

Sometimes, i find that music can just make or break your day. And occasionally it can make a bad day much easier to take.

The song that stands out today is: If today was your last day, by Nickleback. Yeah. I could do that! ;)

Here are some from my current playlist: (my treadmill list is a "non- mom" playlist, you'd have to email me for that one ;) )

Wild at Heart by Gloriana
The entire CD of The Zak Brown Band -
Colbie Callait is another great artist her songs i like are:
One fine wire, Bubbly, Magic, Lucky - with Jason Mraz (also his song I'm Yours)

Ingrid Michaelson's song called Be OK
Kate Earl has a great new CD out - my fav's on that are Melody, Nobody, and Learning to Fly

The group Love and Theft are pretty good, i like these songs:
World Wide Open
Runaway
Don't Wake Me
Drowning

French Pop Artists: Alizee, Jenifer, Nadiya, Yelle, Amel Bent, Lorie

No comments: